One week to go!

In exactly one week (Feb 27th) I shall be flying to the other side of the world, literally, in order to begin my huge Asian adventure!
I am undescribably excited. Japan first, wow.
It's really going to be incredible.

No more NY sounds, no more snow, no more english, no more school, no more routine. I'm definitely just going to throw myself into every part of their cultures possibly. They're all such beautiful places, or so I've heard, and all very different; I'm almost certain this trip is going to change me in some way, even if mild.

Hopefully I'll be able to get online a few times while i'm over there and update you all on what's been going on, what i've seen, what i've learnt, etc etc etc.
So keep an eye on my blog for that month!

Love you all, thanks for bothering to read my ramblings.
Shea.
x


9 comments:

MsFlyGirl said...

girl i am soo jealous you be careful and absorb so much of the culture you can. r u going by yourself, who are u staying with? can u speak the language? can i go with u LOL!

Anonymous said...

cool. i looooooooooove ur hair. it looks so bouncy! lol

shea said...

I'm going with my brother :)
and yeah; I certainly plan to do as much as possible. I don't want to miss anything!

and LOL, if you can fit in my suitcase then sure.. you can come!

& to Original.Femme; thank you!
lol

x

Unbreakable said...

your so adorable, i hope you have allot of fun, i mean i know u will QB style..will be looking out for pictures and all keep us posted

shea said...

Thank you :)
and I certainly will. I'll try and update as much as possible.

Unbreakable said...

I really don't understand that comment you lef me, anyways thanks

Unbreakable said...

awww i am flattered! but maybe because we are from the same borough,queens that is, lol your too cute

♥ CG ♥ said...

Have a fabulous time, Shea! Don't forget about us :-).

Marie said...

Yay!!! I'm going to Japan in September .. I believe it's Nagoya I'm going to ..

Have fun love&hearts